Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello, 2015. We meet at last.

Hello, everyone and welcome to 2015! 

I was sad to see 2014 come to an end since so many great things happened that year but I feel as though 2015 will treat me just as great. It's so weird knowing that it is now January but it's also really nice because it's an opportunity for a fresh start. It's like starting the next chapter of your life and I want to make sure that this chapter is filled with amazing pages. This year, I am supposed to graduate from college so fingers crossed that graduation will be possible for me! 

I feel like a lot of crazy things are going to happen this year, like hoverboards and the ability to print puppies and kittens. I just want this year to be as fun as last year. I feel like I spent an outrageous amount of time with my friends and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to surround myself with. There were roadtrips, late nights at Denny's or IHOP, Super Smash 8 competitions, and just lots and lots of laughs and I am very grateful to have spent it with those people. I can only hope that 2015 brings even more opportunities and blessings and GAH, I'm just ready. I am SO ready to see how the year plays out.

I think if I had to give you advice on how to start your year off, I'd say, "Start it with a smile." Leave drama and heartbreak in 2014 and just start the year off fresh. Don't linger on mistakes or regrets that were made and just start trying to figure out how to better yourself. When you take the time to truly feel confident in yourself, then your relationships with people just get stronger and happiness follows. 

I hope everyone had a great kickoff to 2015. I wish nothing but happiness, love, and blessings to all of you and I hope you are looking forward to creating a great year for yourselves. I look forward to sharing many great stories with you all. Happy New Year :)

Until Next Time, 
Lis.   

P.S. Who else is going to binge watch all 10 seasons of FRIENDS. on Netflix? 

No comments:

Post a Comment