Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Art Talk Tuesday!

Welcome back, everyone and here's another Art Talk Tuesday for you!

Today was the last time I could work with wet clay so I had to hustle and hurry and make my slab/final project! I chose to do a T.A.R.D.I.S. because I absolutely love Doctor Who and being whisked away by the Doctor himself has been a long standing dream of mine! 

One day...

Without further ado, I present to you, my finished T.A.R.D.I.S.! It is not exact so don't chew me out super Whovians and this is mainly because I had a limited amount of time and honestly making a T.A.R.D.I.S. out of clay is harder than it looks!



After we get back from Thanksgiving break, I will be able to paint it that T.A.R.D.I.S. blue! I'm pretty happy with it, although I do wish I had more time to work on it and make it absolutely perfect! 

There will be NO Art Talk Thursday since it is Thanksgiving and I'm pretty positive I won't find the time to write that day. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving and I hope you all stuff your face with lots of food! 

I am thankful for many things but here are just a few of the highlights:

I'm thankful for...

1. my amazing supportive family
2. the outstanding people I call my close friends
3. my sweetheart of a boyfriend and his wonderful family
4. the opportunity to work with a wonderful art professor
5. having a roof over my head and food to eat
6. people fighting against animal cruelty
7. the overwhelming support from you all about this blog *wink wink*
8. the amazing men and women joining the fight against all hate I.E. the wonderful people at FCKH8!
9. the past, present, and future military officers
and
10. my education!

Until Next Time,
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment