Sunday, November 9, 2014

Everything Will Be Alright If We Just Keep Dancing Like We're.....

Hello! Hello! 

I hope everyone's weekend was so much better than mine! I had originally planned to spend Friday and Saturday at Luminaria, if you don't know what that is you should go google it right now, but due to stomach issues, migraines, and back pain, it was best that I stay indoors away from the cold! I was completely torn about not going though! Being an art major, I feel like I could gain a lot of information and inspiration from going to art events such as Luminaria but I just wasn't feeling up for it. Next year though! 

I did spend the weekend, however, catching up on assignments and binge watching shows on Netflix. I finished season 10 of Grey's Anatomy on Saturday and just started watching this other show called Reign. It is absolutely fantastic. I love the whole era where Kings and Queens ruled and this show has definitely fulfilled that craving I have felt since Game of Thrones ended. 

Aside from losing myself in TV shows, I got to go to Denny's Saturday night and catch up with 2 lovely friends. There were a lot of laughs and some serious conversation but it was really nice to get my mind off of my stress. I did come home later that night and crash into bed though because my body was failing me! 


I am just enjoying November so far. It's cold outside and it's comfortable enough to drink hot chocolate every day. I'm actually just waiting for the end of November to be honest because that's when my excitement increases. For starters, the 20th is my best friends 22 birthday. She will officially be feeling "Twenty twoooo ooo oooooo!" That day is also mine and Taco's 1 year anniversary (look out for a special blog on that day) and I'm of course crazy excited for that. Then we have Thanksgiving and my little twin brother's 16th birthday! How time flys! And soon after that will be my little sister's 12th birthday. They will all be an even numbered ages because their odd numbers were driving me crazy!  

It's not much but this is all I got for today! Tuesday should be exciting though! Art Talk! 
I still have not figured out what I want the rest of the days to stand for but we'll see! :)

Until next time, 
Lis!

No comments:

Post a Comment