Saturday, November 15, 2014

I'm Not A Professional!

I'm getting the hang of forming this blog! I've come up with lots of ideas and am trying to come up with a sort of schedule as to when I should write. 

Remember a few blogs ago when I said I wanted each day to be written about a certain topic? I've got those topics! 

Art Talk Tuesday- I show you the progress on whatever art projects I'm working on. 

Wishful Wednesday- exactly as it sounds. "I wish..." 

Art Talk Thursday- same as Tuesday except...Thursday. 

Stimulating Saturday- I decided to write a short story once a month. We'll see how this goes. 

And Symphonic Sunday- I share 2 of my favorite songs for the week along with lyrics and how they make me feel. 

Since I am still a beginner blogger, these days are not set in STONE so please don't expect a new blog on each of these days but starting Tuesday, I will do my best to keep up with it! 

Finals are going to be starting soon at school and then it's winter break so I'm sure I'll have a lot more content written out for you by then. 

Unitl next time,
Lis.

No comments:

Post a Comment