Saturday, December 6, 2014

Egg in a Hole!

I haven't really done a blog post in awhile that wasn't about art so today I thought I would just go for it! I want to write about what's going to be happening this upcoming week and maybe some other random notes because I feel like I need to let my brain take a break from trying to catch up on The Walking Dead! Speaking of TWD, I hated season 2 because I felt like it was just so incredibly slow but I've never skipped a season of a show when binge watching and I'm not going to start now! So far though, I am in season 4 and I am intrigued. 

Starting Monday, it is finals week at my college and I am SO READY for the semester to be over! It has been a somewhat challenging but fun semester. To be honest, I am ready to not have to worry about school for a month or so. After the winter break though, it will be the spring semester and also my LAST semester there! As I have said in a previous post, I decided to take a year off from college and just focus on gathering myself together and completing my metaphorical "to-do list." I have to keep reminding myself that I am not 17 anymore and that I need to start making some actual real life adult decisions. I will, however, not stop embracing IHOP at 10 p.m. because lets get real, that is always going to be a good idea. 

This weekend I have been staring at canvases and trying to get these projects done in time for Christmas. I will reveal them to you all as soon as I reveal them to the people they are going to. I'm kind of sad to be giving them away because I think they are totally rad and I want to keep them for myself! But alas, the Christmas spirit is in me. 

To end this blog post, I want to share a picture with you all that I was REALLY proud of.

This was my breakfast yesterday. Look how pretty! 
Egg in a Hole
Strawberries
and Avocado.
Yup. I am proud of that.
It's the little things.

Until Next Time,
Lis

No comments:

Post a Comment